20 December 2015

Christmas Gift Guide 2015

Hi everyone! It's been a while since my last post, I know... But I'm back!

And I also know what you may be thinking after reading this post's title: it's a little bit late to post a Gift Guide for Christmas, considering that it is just in a few days! But as it is said, better late than never, right? So that's why I'm sharing it with you today. 
Last week I was making a little list of what could I get for Christmas and I was also thinking about what should I buy for "Secret Santa" so I did a little research on Pinterset to get inspiration; and although I find some cool stuff, I didn't really see any Guift Guide or Wishlist for Christmas that I totally like. So I thought, why not to make my own?
Maybe you have been seeing plenty of posts like this recently, like I have, but I'm pretty excited about adding mine! 

The items I have chosen are varied and mostly under 50€ (except the Instax mini 8 and the Daniel Wellington watches). Obviously I'm not asking for everything; they are just some ideas to ask for but also to give. I have already some of this things, which I'm in love with, so I thought you could love them too!


1. Grey coat from Mango Outlet  // 2. Vanilla Snowflake candle from Bath&Body Works // 3. Watches from Daniel Wellington // 4. Chow chow socks from Oysho // 5. Instax mini 8 by Fujifilm // 6. "Monster of socks" pack from Oysho // 7. Ears beanie from Zara // 8. Scarfs from Zara (1) (2) // 9. Lip butter Blueberry Blush from Nivea // 10. Eco Instant Dry hairdryer from Rowenta // 11. "Happy is cool" from Women'secret // 12. Floral pencilcase from Stradivarius
13. Botanical print cushion from Zara Home // 14. "Upcylcling" book by Index Book // 15. Light blue stripes shirt from Zara // 16. Kilner Drinking Jar from Amazon  (products linked on shops' names)


Also, I love giving little handmade gifts to my family and friends for Christmas every year; for example, last year, with my sister, we made winter decorated cookies for our family, and they really liked the detail! So if you just want to give something more personal, these ideas that I have picked from Pinterest are perfect: 



For me, Christmas is the time of the year when you meet with your family, including those who live far away and you haven't seen for months; spend time with them and the people you love. The perfect excuse to have little details with them. The end of a year, in which I'm sure have happened a lot of amazing and not that amazing things to everyone. I wish that all of you can enjoy Christmas, celebrations or simply this beautiful time of the year! 

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year,


Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment